• by Russ Belville, NORML Outreach Coordinator October 23, 2009

Saturday Night’s episode of NORML SHOW LIVE will be at a special time – 4:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Eastern – to take advantage of the lineup here at the Cypress Hill Smokeout in San Bernardino, California.  Cheech & Chong are playing a “4:20″ set, so I will be there live, bringing you the comedy from NORML’s favorite comedy team.

Following Cheech & Chong in the lineup are the newly re-formed band Sublime, which many will remember for their cover of “Smoke 2 Joints” among many others.  We’ll bring you some of their set as well.  I’ve also got an interview with “My Fair Brady’s” Adrianne Curry, Steve Bloom from Celebstoner discussing the celebrity panel, and PonyBoy from Los Marijuanos from Friday’s festivities.  Calling in to the show are Kottonmouth Kings and responding to her Jay Leno snub, 2006 Miss New Jersey Georgine DiMaria.  (All subject to change due to the chaotic nature of a festival!)

Interspersed with the live audio will be my interviews with many of the artists, celebrities, and just normal folks attending this two day outdoor festival.  Join us live at http://live.norml.org, where you can also participate in our online chat and speak live to the host and guests – dial in to 347-994-1810 to participate.

17 Responses to “NORML SHOW LIVE Saturday – SPECIAL TIME 4:00pm Pacific – with Cheech & Chong at Cypress Hill Smokeout”

1. joe says:

We all love Cheech and Chong and C.H. But right now we need scietists doctors polititian types. Show em its safer than alcohol and tobacco and we can make a hell of alot of money on it thru taxes. People like to get high. They always have they always will. Why should the criminals get the money instead of the government. And industrial hemp. thats crazy it doesn’t get you high why is it illeagle.We are less than a year away if we do this right. Let’s get this done and then enjoy cheech and chong and C.H. in peace.

2. Mike H says:

Woo hoo, I live right by the amphitheater so I will just chill on my balcony and listen to the music with a fat bowl. Unfortunately there is supposed to be heavy law enforcement presence at the rally. The newspapers “warned” Smokeout goers that marijuana is only legal for medicinal purposes. Hopefully the police come to their senses and don’t arrest people for smoking weed.

3. yea!!!! this is a great weekly wind down… the norml show live!!! some people love going to the bar or club and drinkin on saturday night…. i love coming home, whipping out the vaporizer and tuning into norml show live and talking to my peers and also learn some things to share with friends, family and co-workers. I know you are not making a ton of money doing this Russ but I thank you very much for doing your best to give our children a better future than we were handed by our ancestors. You are a hero in my books!!! Dont stop, dont ever stop

4. dirk says:

I’m going to be listening just for Cheech and Chong!

5. […] is the original: NORML SHOW LIVE Saturday – SPECIAL TIME 4:00pm Pacific – with Cheech & Chong at Cypress Hill… Share and […]

6. CKDK29 says:

I wish i could be there and hang out with those guys.I seen Tommy by himself at a comedy club here in Iowa one yr, he was awesome.But Never got to meet Cheech or Cypress Hill,on which listened to atlot in high school but i will be tuned in and listening NORMAL is the SHIT

7. alex says:

Smoke two Joints was a Bob Marley song, not a Sublime one.

8. Jed The head says:

Russ you are the coolest! You keep coming up with great line ups and entertaining us in the most delightful ways. Thanks man. We all really appreciate it.

9. Mike H says:

#7

Actually it was written by The Toyes.

10. Zandor says:

Thanks Russ, but just a heads up for anyone attending in person. The Riverside & San Bernardino PD will be out in HUGE FORCE with many Under Cover PIGS looking for anybody with Marijuana.

It’s NOT a safe smoke place…they are looking for you so be warned.

Both PIG departments are on a mission to arrest and imprison as many Marijuana users as they can before the end of the year. State law means NOTHING to these PIGS…they prefer to arrest as many as they can, forcing you to spend money on lawyers rather than buy medicine. IF you go broke fighting them…that’s their plan!!