Russ Belville to appear on CNN Radio’s “Cultural Distortion” this Sunday

• by Russ Belville, NORML Outreach Coordinator January 30, 2010
    Cultural Distortion

CNN Radio, Sunday, January 31, 3:40 - 4:20pm Pacific... it just worked out that way!

I’m happy to let you all know that I will be on national radio this Sunday, which just happens to be my 42nd birthday!

I’ll be the guest of Kyle Allison and Shane Bell on the CNN Radio program “Cultural Distortion” which airs Sundays at 3pm Pacific.

I’ll be on from 3:40pm – 4:20pm talking about the War on (Certain American Citizens Using Non-Phamaceutical, Non-Alcoholic, Tobacco-Free) Drugs.

No, I didn’t request the interview to end by 4:20pm… it just worked out that way. Kyle and Shane are on Central Time.

23 Responses to “Russ Belville to appear on CNN Radio’s “Cultural Distortion” this Sunday”

1. Anonymous says:

The medical user community needs to stop smoking and use teas or vapourizers.

Normal needs to educate smokers to become non smokers.

Changing the NORML gear hoody message to It’s NORML TO CONSUME CANNABIS would be a good start.

Also adults use the correct tern CANNABIS and don’t use racist terms like pot or stoner!

2. Mike says:

Hey man, good luck on the show! It’s my birthday as well! Ask them why I can’t celebrate my 22nd with a blunt and watch the probowl at home, but can chug beer until I get sick?

I’m graduating in May and would love to get a legitimate job in the marijuana industry, particularly with hemp production. Maybe the USA can get in on that trade.

Have a good one,
      Mike

3. Wow I am so HAPPY for you! I can not wait to hear what you have to say!

So you are also a fellow Aquarius–that is really COOL too!

HAPPY JOYOUS CANNABIS BIRTHDAY!

Congratulations,
      the Holy Hemptress

www/twitter.com/hemptrez

4. ckdk30 says:

Hell yea Normal, an # 2 i wanna get in the industry myself know of any resources?Im From the Midwest.

5. Rights of Citizens of USA says:

You sir shoul educate yourself on the constution first before one opens mouth?

idiots, no wonder were in shit in this country…

The medical user community needs to stop smoking and use teas or vapourizers.

Normal needs to educate smokers to become non smokers.

6. brett says:

#1 wouldn’t cannabis consumers have to be a different race than non consumers for pothead and stoner to be considered racist? I think you meant to say “derogatory”

7. Jimmy Bar says:

Happy Birthday, and Congratulations on the press, I can’t wait to listen. And yes I do agree with the first response by anonymous, that NORML should educate on the progressive movement of marijuana. I believe support and research should be given to cancer free forms of cannabis.

8. Bradson says:

#1: Cannabis smoke does not cause the health problems of tobacco smoke and is actually preferred by many over vapes or teas. Most users can enjoy their smoke without fear of health issues.

“Pot” and “Stoner” have nothing to do with race. Personally, I like the term “Pot”.

Let’s allow people to decide for themselves how they want to injest their cannabis, and let them call it whatever they want. Haven’t we had enough of the Nanny State?

9. ChrisfromTN says:

Way to go, Russ!

10. cjd says:

We’re with you brother! We know you’ll do us proud!