Wishing Everyone a Happy 4/20 from the Mile High City!

• by Erik Altieri, NORML Communications Director April 20, 2011

On behalf of everyone at NORML, I extend our upmost gratitude for all your support on this “high holiday.” The 40th Annual NORML Conference begins in full tomorrow morning and we will be streaming the panels live and updating with daily videos from the conference floor.

For now, here is wishing you all a high, happy and safe 4/20.

12 Responses to “Wishing Everyone a Happy 4/20 from the Mile High City!”

1. The American Genesist says:

Happy 4/20

Well! 4-20 @ 4:20 – how did we do?
      We’ve been hearing such good news – from all over. How about Canada’s victory – and – Montana’s victory? “We’ve lit a fire that’s going to burn for eternity.” Now to the 2012 elections. We have time now, to weed out the prohibs in government. It’s time for us to keep our word and send prohibs packin’.

2. Sunshine says:

I live in Philly, PA. Is there anything I can do here to support the cause ?

3. somedood says:

I could celebrate more if I wasn’t drinking toxic alcohol instead of marijuana today after 10 years of solace from something safer than aspirin the last 10 years. Ef the DEA.

4. […] NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform Share and Enjoy: […]

5. Peacefrog says:

Gary Johnson For President!

Heres our chance to back a President with change we can really believe in. Not just choosing the lesser evil.

Spread the Word.

6. Bighare1 says:

I believe the 420 @ 4:20 facebook show with Obama Care was “JUST ANOTHER STAB IN THE FACE BY THE GOV’T. TO SILENCE THE ISSUE”.
      Can anyone else out there see that?
      You the people know we’ve been farced.

LET’S GET RID OF Obama care, cause it ain’t on our agenda!!!

GARY JOHNSON SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCELLENT CANDIDATE FOR THE 2012 BALLOT!

If HE’S RUNNING, I’m voting for Gary Johnson for President!

END MARIJUANA PROHIBITION!
      OUST AND DIS-OWN OBAMA CARE.
      Vote Gary Johnson for PRESIDENT of the U.S. in 2012.

7. Bighare1 says:

OBAMA SUX FROM MULTIPLE ANGLES from what I see from here.

Anyone care to comment?

8. Bighare1 says:

I missed my communion on 4/20/2011 cause Obama SUX!!!!!

vote GARY JOHNSON FOR PRESIDENT IN 2011!!

9. Thomas says:

Peacefrog you are exactly right. I lived in NM when he was govenor. He never raised taxes in eight years. When he left office the state was in great fiscal shape. He believes that adults should be able to get married without government getting in the way. He believes in less government and he supports legalization of marijuana.

OK NORML who are you going to support for Presdent in 2012? Would you dare support a GOP candidate for president? Put your support and money where your mouth is!!!