Day One Conference Agenda

• by Brian Judy, NORML Webmaster April 21, 2011

Thursday, April 21

Moderator: Allen St. Pierre, Executive Director, NORML & NORML Foundation

8:00-10:00am: Conference Registration Desk

9:00-9:45am: Marijuana Nation: The Science and Statistics on Cannabis and its Consumers
    NORML Outreach Coordinator Russ Belville

9:45-10:30am: NORML at Forty Years Old
    NORML founder Keith Stroup, Esq.

10:30-10:45am: Break

• Dan Hartman, Director, Colorado State Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division
    • Steve DeAngelo, Harborside Health Center
    • Michael Aberle,
      National Director
      MMD Insurance
    • Debby Goldsberry, Director, United Cannabis Collective
    • Dan Rush, Statewide Special Operations and Cannabis Division Director, UFCW Local 5

7:00-10:00pm: High Times and NORML Activist Awards and Art Auction
    Featuring a special acoustic set performed by Ziggy Marley
    Performance by Cannabis Comedian Ngaio Bealum
    Emceed by NORML director Allen St. Pierre and High Times’ Rick Cusick

25 Responses to “Day One Conference Agenda”

1. Nic says:

Cannabis must remain Free

2. Nic says:

When I’m dead I will not be concerned with matters of The state, my deeper concerns will be about my soul’s place.

This citizen says Free Cannabis

My prayers to the Chinese People

My Prayers to Muslims

GOD BLESS

STAY IN THE LIGHT

FREE CANNABIS

3. Nic says:

Thank You Mr. Montel Williams

Can you run for President of these United States?

I know you are burdened with a disease

But I I Love

4. kevin cain says:

I just do not understand why it is still kept illeagel,there are so many beniffits

5. Thsi can help me up here in Canada thank you NoRML and all you people for the movement. Pot for Peace is what I want to hear. Lets make it happen!!

6. […] full post on NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform Share and […]

7. Joe Hatcher says:

What is happening in Illinois? How can I help?

8. Igor says:

I like the online video feed that gives the impression that so many people are smoking weed. I’m sure plenty of people have tried it, but weed probably won’t ever be as popular as booze, because booze requires no imagination. Booze is easy. Booze feeds the animal nature. Booze makes people stupid, and some prefer that state of being. I think about that TV show, The Sopranos, and how the mafia is always drinking.

Weed requires input from the user. Weed is a spiritual high that takes people closer to the light, the Goddess, goodness, the eternal truth. It’s no wonder that the forces of evil oppose weed. It is no coincidence that the most backward states are also the ones where people prefer drunkenness to getting high. The states with more intelligent and educated people are also the states where more people have tried cannabis. Go figure.

9. Bobby D.Denning says:

I believe that with all the budget problems we have that all the revenue including from legalizing marijuana can work to get us out of debt. And everybody wins! Imagine not having anymore money problems. Think about it, everyone wins!