NORML Update: Houston 4/20 Rally and March on the Capitol

• by Erik Altieri, NORML Communications Director May 9, 2011

NORMLtv is now streaming a new installment of NORML Update. This episode features the excellent efforts being put forth by our allies in the Lone Star State. NORML affiliates in Texas held a pro-marijuana rally on April 20th and several weeks later marched in protest to the capitol building, where Republican presidential candidate Gary Johnson addressed the crowd.

Subscribe to NORMLtv or follow us on Twitter to stay posted on our latest updates.

17 Responses to “NORML Update: Houston 4/20 Rally and March on the Capitol”

1. The American Genesist says:

Congratulations Texas Genesist Colonies – you made it happen. I knew you could. Gary Johnson said the magic words – “Keep it up!” Demand Scientific Conclusion. The truth is in the science. You’ve got 3141 Genesist Colonies [counties] backing your action.

Have a great CDXX Communion

2. The American Genesist says:

I would like to make one thing clear.

Not all Genesists are as forward as some – and – some don’t always share the same opinion as “reality active” Genesists do. Believing in God, and God’s Sacrament does not a anarchist make. The one thing that we do share is – “We don’t pull any punches.” This pisses a great deal of people off – but – the truth has no agenda – and – the truth hurts like a MF.

3. Charles says:

Now Independent(formerly Democrat) voter from Texas here(I’ve voted for candidates on both sides of the aisle before). I would just like to say Thank You to Gary for being so outspoken and you have my vote. You also for the first time for any candidate have my donation as well. If you get the nomination, for the first I will be campaigning for a Presidential candidate. Republican/Democrat doesn’t matter to me, common sense does.

I voted for Bush, didn’t like the results and voted for Obama. 99 out of 100 times, I vote for what I believe will be the lesser of two evils. This is the first time I’ve felt otherwise.

My hopes? Gary for the nomination and Ron for your VP pick or vice-versa.

Johnson/Paul for 2012!

4. Joel: the other Joel says:

Vote in the Republican Presidential Primaries and weed out the bad guys.

I do hope Ron Paul and Gary Johnson will get together on this.

5. The American Genesist says:

1. Texas Genesist Colonies

We need to get behind the Truth Enforcement Car. Let’s get a little “Qualified Immunity” on our side for a change. Let’s be witness to – and – document the procedures of law enforcement – and – also testify to this in court – as “Experts.” Quite frankly DOJ – as your employer – “We’ve had it with your G.I Joe theatrics for profit.” We do however thank you for proving to We the People – that “you will” fire on an American citizen – you will take scalps. Forewarned is forearmed. You have escalated the war on cannabis only to eliminate the competition to dominate the global market – but – you will never eliminate the Genesist Faith and it’s Sacrament. We’re looking at you!

6. Tennessee and all of the States,should be able to choose. Medical it’s time. Personal use a small amount, it’s time.Stop the Madness. TEXAS Freedom

7. BLC says: