• by Allen St. Pierre, NORML Executive Director January 29, 2012

Featured speakers include Irvin Rosenfeld (one of the five federal medical cannabis patients who receive 300 pre-rolled ‘joints’ monthly from a special and closed-to-the-public medical cannabis research project) and former NORML board member and longtime cannabis medical researcher Mary Lynn Mathre, RN (from Patients Out of Time) and NORML Legal Committee member attorney Michael Minardi.

11 Responses to “Teach Your Parents Well: Live Stream From Medical Marijuana Silver Tour In Florida”

1. […] Teach Your Parents Well: Live Stream From Medical Marijuana Silver Tour In Florida Today @ 1:30 PM (eastern) the NORML and High Times-sponsored Silver Tour, hosted by America’s longest serving cannabis prisoner Robert Platshorn, is live from Temple Shaarei Shalom in Boynton Beach, Florida. Topic of the day: Teaching senior citizens about the safety, utility, effectiveness, cost savings and politics of medical cannabis. Featured speakers include Irvin Rosenfeld (one of the five federal medical cannabis patients who receive 300 pre-rolled ‘joints’ monthly from a special and closed-to-the-public medical cannabis research project) and former NORML board member and longtime cannabis medical researcher Mary Lynn […] […]

2. Barb Zimmerman says:

I didn’t know about this program until the 2nd half but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am so happy that they are doing this Silver Tour and informing senior citizens of the benefits of medical marijuana and the necessity for it to be legalized. I’m a “senior” and certainly hope that it will be legally available to me when the time comes that I need it.

3. C says:

Excellent watched recorded version

4. bud says:

The segment with the doctors talking was hard to understand and hopefully was better if you were there. We need to get CD’s of this presentation so we can share at the senior centers. I don’t know if they’ll let me in there as I’m only 62 but it’s worth a try!

5. Mary Burge says:

I have degenerative disc disease, glaucoma, fibromyalgia, heart disease, and depression.I am 57 yrs. old. I face criminal charges everytime I use cannibus to eleviate my pain and suffering. I, against the concerns of my physician and my family have written off all pharmaceuticals other than furosemide for congestive heart failure. I truly believe I will live longer without them, as they are more like poison than medicine. I have to buy on the black market, because of the laws of my country and state. It is very expensive and it is dangerous on the streets buying marijuanna.
      Thank you all for working tirelessly to get marijuanna legalized, in any state. Hopefully, Kansas will get on board and legalize in my lifetime.

6. […] NORML Blog, Marijuana Law ReformDid you like this? Share it:Tweet Tags: Florida, from, Live, Marijuana, medical, Parents, Silver, Stream, Teach, Tour, well […]

7. Don Miller says:

I was at this event and sat next to Irv Rosenfeld…..it was an awsome event. I am a medical marijuana user,..and at 60 years old tired of the black market that our government has…..made.., with the prices, back ally buying,..esp here in Fla., and…stopping people from making their choices,,,,,, I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.!!!!!!!…. dealing with their own pain mangement…….

8. Bloody awesome! This is what we need to get out there and inform people about marijuana! They were all told growing up just like I was how bad Marijuana is and how it is a path down to deeper and darker drugs. This is a cure for people and it cannot be held out on any longer!

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA ONE LOVE!

9. Ray DiPasquale says:

I have known Irv and Elvy for over a decade.
      Thankyou Irv for all that you do.
      You and Elvy are truly an inspiration to us all.