National Voter Registration Day: Help NORML Smoke the Vote in 2012!

• by Erik Altieri, NORML Communications Director September 25, 2012

You can utilize NORML’s 2012 Election Guide: Smoke the Vote by clicking here or on the poster image at the bottom of the page. This guide provides you with a variety of tools to prepare you for November 6th. Use our resources to register to vote, find your polling place, learn about all the marijuana voter initiatives, and see the presidential candidates‘ public statements on marijuana policy all on one convenient page. To make it even easier, you can register to vote quickly, right from this page, by using NORML’s rock the vote widget below.

Together we will legalize marijuana and we can start this fall. Won’t you help us Smoke the Vote?

(Note: You can download a printable copy of the above flyer here)

18 Responses to “National Voter Registration Day: Help NORML Smoke the Vote in 2012!”

1. ricogarion says:

It’s very exciting the outlook for the cannabis community. Legalize!

2. Galileo Galilei says:

“… if you elect me president, you’re not going to see legalized marijuana. I’m going to fight it tooth and nail.”
      —Mitt Romney

3. LeagalWeed says:

Please all you folks in a state where legislation is pending – please register and then VOTE!

I’m in NC, so I can’t vote for legal weed – but I WILL be voting. It does make a difference. Every vote counts (unless you voted for Gore over Bush….) Seriously people. Smoke this Vote!

4. […] National Voter Registration Day: Help NORML Smoke the Vote in 2012! Today, September 25th, is National Voter Registration Day and never has it been more important to make sure you are registered to vote and are ready to let your voice be heard this election. With three states voting on outright legalization, several voting on medical marijuana measures, many local municipalities voting on decriminalization, and a presidential campaign, this fall will be one for the history books. You can utilize NORML’s 2012 Election Guide: Smoke the Vote by clicking here or on the poster image at the bottom of the page. […] […]

5. Matthew William says:

What good has Barack Obama done for the cannabis community? There are more incarceration under his watch than during President Bush’ term, Michele Lionhart is still head of the DEA, and Harborside and Oaksterdam have been shut down. Paul Ryan spoke in Colorado and said he and Mitt Romney WILL SUPPORT STATES RIGHTS! Regardless of whether Mitt Romney has voiced his concerns against legalization, it does not mean that legalization could not be possible under his administration. Romney-Ryan 2012 for STATES RIGHTS TO LEGALIZE!

6. john w says:

Yeah galilao is right. Just search wheelchair man medicinal marijuana. There is even a strightforward video. Anything else other then that coming from his campaign I wouldn’t buy. Don’t get me wrong but I do think romney is a good guy and politician I just can’t except this view for so many blunt reasons main one… cattle prodding. Anslinger is a great genuine man and im sure he stopped alot of actual murderers, rapist, thieves and wrongdoers. He’s tough he can handle it. Oh yeah and to whom it may concern….:) its king og and not king o.g. but I still think its cool to read about. I think the difference between a vast truth and awkward one is in the details although some wivestales come from nowhere and I still don’t get them today. But if I had to say something I would say this… this whole place is an old bag of tricks with new dawgs running it. When we look at all this space travel and stuff just think of the statement” we see through the glass darkley”. Legalize cannabis. Stop drug lords, wastes of money, young peoples livelyhoods, wasting rescources, drug addiction, alchohol addiction, cigarette addiction,medication shortages, and a large portion of our minds. Legalize cannabis….

7. steve-says says:

I like to know who are the people voting for president? there are 2 people saying they will legalise it

8. Dave says:

Well Steve, potheads that want to be further abused are voting for Obama and Romney, ’cause they might win. I’m voting for Gary Johnson-because he is one of the few folks running for office that isn’t a lying sack of you-know-what.

9. Mitt Ronmey is a douche! Register and vote make sure you can make the difference to finally decriminalize Medical Marijuana!