DARE to Legalize!

• by Erik Altieri, NORML Communications Director May 2, 2013

Many of us have childhood memories involving a police officer trying to terrify us with outright lies and exaggerations about marijuana. Now you can show them their attempts to indoctrinate you with disinformation have failed with this new NORML t-shirt. Dare to resist Drug War lies and propaganda. Dare to legalize.

Ending marijuana prohibition is NORML. Help support the cause by ordering this limited edition t-shirt. Once this fundraiser has ended the shirts are gone! Reserve yours today by clicking here.

DARE to Legalize!

16 Responses to “DARE to Legalize!”

1. bobwv says:

I get a bad link. Half the page gone same as the last shirt.

2. IhaveAdream says:

I remember sitting in the gym listening to those DARE officers and I laughed pretty loud at the wrong time. They homed in on me like a drone. I was literally dragged to the center of the floor and made a specticle of. I only got in one good comment when they asked me their first question. They asked me if I thought drugs were a joke. I answered that the guys enforcing drug laws were 100 times more dangerous than pot would ever be. I was 17. The principle and a cop took me to the office after berating me in front of the whole school and suspended me for a week. I was told I could not graduate with the class and I may have to repeat the grade (12th) because the suspension prevented me from taking required testing. I agreed to enter the Delayed Entry Program for the Navy (DEP) in order to graduate on time.

I rest my case. I had not smoked pot ever and was punished for my opinion only. During that week I smoked weed for the first time. I figured if I was going to be punished I would at least do the crime, so to speak. I joined the Navy, did my time and as soon as I was discharged decided to smoke again. I have enjoyed it on occassion since, without incident. I am happy healthy financially well off married with kids and have a long and suscessful life ahead of me AS LONG AS I dont encounter any more of those DARE officers.

Cannabis is not the problem. The laws and their enforcers are the problem. DARE to tell them to kiss off.

3. Anonymous says:

I should where that in court

4. Sam says:

I should wear that in court for poss of MJ

5. Galileo Galilei says:

I bought one. I hope I don’t get in trouble like I did with that telescope I bought.

6. james haden says:

I was in a pilot Dare class. It was 1st time I was exposed to drugs. The cop came to class and told us about the horrors and passed around viles and bags f “bad” drugs. I remember holding a bag of the shittiest bag of Mexican weed and think “useful” but then I got a hold of the mushrooms and I knew it was special and I did not want to give it back. After a little bit of the confrontation I yielded it back after the cop unbuttoned his gun and laid his on it like a shabby quick draw artist. That’s right in dare class with 13 year old’s the cop it necessary to ready his gun. I hope this insanity is all most over.

7. roger windschell says:

They always made me be the drug dealer in class. Real cool.

8. InnocentToker says:

I remember sitting in the gym listening to those DARE officers and I laughed pretty loud at the wrong time. They homed in on me like a arrow. I was literally dragged to the center of the floor and made a specticle of. I only got in one good comment when they asked me their first question. They asked me if I thought drugs were a joke. I answered that the guys enforcing drug laws were 100 times more dangerous than pot would ever be. I was 17. The principle and a cop took me to the office after berating me in front of the whole school and suspended me for a week. I was told I could not graduate with the class and I may have to repeat the grade (12th) because the suspension prevented me from taking required testing. I agreed to enter the Delayed Entry Program for the Navy (DEP) in order to graduate on time.

Cannabis is not the problem. The laws and their enforcers are the problem. DARE to tell them to **** off.

9. DWAYNE JOHNSON says:

IF YOU WANT AMERICA TO BE SAFE AND SMOOTH SAILING YOU WOULD SEE TO IT THAT THIS LAW IS BROKEN AND PASSED ASAP !!!!!!!

10. Kevin says:

The DARE police officer at my grade school didn’t just lie to us to try to terrify us, he made us all sign a contract and tried to convince us that it was binding. What a joke!