NORML Nation Membership Drive

• by Kevin Mahmalji, NORML Outreach Coordinator July 29, 2015

UPDATE: Join the NORML Nation HERE!

Hello NORML Supporters!

NORML has big things planned for the 2016 election season, and we need more grassroots volunteers to help us fight for cannabis legalization!

That’s why we’re announcing the NORML Nation Membership Drive, taking place from August 5th to August 12th!

We’re working with multiple partners in the cannabis industry to build NORML’s ranks. The goal of this membership drive is to add 1,000 new members to NORML! We’re offering three ways to participate:

$25 Donor Package

• Green “I Leaf NORML” Shirt (New design!)
    • Merchandise from Hemp Wick, Weed Maps, Mass Roots, and more!

$50 Supporter Package

• Limited Edition NORML NationLE Shirt Preview Shirt (Only available in this drive!)
    • Complimentary issue of Freedom Leaf Magazine
    • Everything in the Donor Package

$100 Advocate Package

• 30% off 1 month of 420 Goody Box
    • Weed Maps T-shirt (For the first 250 Advocate members)
    • Free Vape Pen from Spliffin with Cartridge Purchase
    • Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off 8th from Preferred Organic Therapy
    • Everything in the Donor and Supporter Packages

In addition to all of the cool merchandise you will get with becoming a member of the NORML Nation, we are also going to help all new members get connected with their local NORML chapters! The best part about being a NORML member is getting involved in your local area to push for marijuana law reform. We’re also holding a contest for our local chapters, by offering monetary grants to the chapters that refer the most people to National NORML!

The NORML Nation Membership Drive starts next Wednesday, August 5th and goes for a week, until August 12th. The 2016 election season is right around the corner, so this is the perfect time to get involved with cannabis legalization and support NORML!

Stay tuned for more updates about the NORML Nation Membership Drive!

UPDATE: Join the NORML Nation HERE!

12 Responses to “NORML Nation Membership Drive”

1. Gene Ryman says:

plan on giving a donation.PA needs to legalize

2. I wish my state had voter-based initiatives!
      I support NORML because I support the freedom of privacy in our short time on earth!

3. John says:

My state (Kansas) doesn’t even have a NORML chapter. I wish it did as I would be an active member.

• J. Eric Michaelson says:

It cant b that difficult to start a new chapter, and we could use the extra voices. These places where there is no support, should be prime real estate

4. Kevin says:

It’s time for full legalization. Across the entire country. As the war on drugs is, Way off the mark. Especially for marijuana. There are so many people. Who need this to be passed. Especially for medicinal purposes.

5. vickia52 says:

March 4, 2017 2PM Cincinnati normal chapter meeting. Now that’s what I call dedication! Hopefully by then I’ll be able to vape with out the fear of the cops.

6. Amy says:

We don’t have a chapter at all in Alabama. We need to get it legalized cause of all the stuff it helps with. If we had a chapter down here i would be a big part of it

7. Cyn says:

If you don’t have a chapter in your state start one.
      We didn’t and we did. It has been worth the effort!
      Together we can end prohibition.

8. LH says:

My husband and I would donate in the $50 category but we need t shirt in 2x size. Any chance of them becoming available?

[Editor’s note: For XXL and very small t-shirts, probably best to call the national office @ 202-483-5500]

9. r-pioneer says:

I will be joining NORML, but also in Kansas as is John above. This is a scary place for most rights, education, liberal thoughts, etc and I will probably be busted for “paraphernalia” by owning a NORML shirt now, but going for it anyway! The state of Brownbackistan is so for right, it rivals ISIS in the extremists currently running Topeka. Would love to start a chapter, but for this herb, the most dangerous thing is the runaway government and the associated legal penalties.

• J. Eric Michaelson says:

once the news of a new local NORML chapter is buzzing about, many low profile people who use this miracle remedy may not be so apprehensive about making their cannabis consumption known